Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Bon Voyage


First of all, HAPPY MAY-DAY!  :D  May-day is filled with wonderful memories for me!!  Today is a huge day, another May-day I wont soon forget!!
This is a little video I put together that combines a lot of our experiences here in Cameroon, it's barely a taste... but it's a little peak.  We fly today and the emotions are more bittersweet than I could ever describe!! I have a few posts that I will schedule for the next couple days, but I won't be having access to internet for a little while.  God bless you all!  Thank you for following my African Adventure so far and stay tuned for follow up posts!!  I would greatly appreciate your prayers for safe travel and thank you greatly for all the prayers you've already invested in our stay in Cameroon!! God is SO INCREDIBLY GOOD!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

I LOVE YOUR HAIR!!!!!!!!! IT IS SO ADORABLE!!! I can't wait to see you!

Anonymous said...

Sweet movie!! The music is kinda catchy. Blue skies and tailwinds! -Logan

Anonymous said...

My dear Tiny,
I can't believe you're on your way home. Can't wait to see you and hug you and welcome you back home!! WOW what an amazing adventure you're having!! Now lets pray that the next big adventure will be Jesus coming to take us Home Home!! Stay safe, love and miss you, mom