Sunday, May 6, 2012

Homeward Bound!

Have I told you recently that God is SO GOOD!?!  We have been utterly blessed with traveling mercies so far and are enjoying the weekend in Lincon, NE with dear friends, classmates, and teacher whom we haven't seen since driving off campus last May.  The last week has topped off the crazies 7+ months of my life and I have every reason to thank the Lord for his endless mercies and blessings.
Sarah and I made one last trip through market the morning we left and she was able to sneak this one last picture, the last picture I have taken in Buea... it seemed pretty fitting.  Seeing a taxi this loaded down (not only the "trunk" but the inside and roof...) is normal, and by the time we finished packing we were thinking we might need such a load ourselves!

Thank you so very much for all your prayers and support!!  It's down to hours until I'll be reunited with my family, I am so anxious and so humbly thankful for all that God has done, in, through, and for me.

Psalm 126:3 says it best:  "The Lord has done great things for us and we are filled with joy!"

2 comments:

Schumachers said...

I can't wait to see you! Just a few more hours! Love you, Mindy

Schumachers said...

I'm anxious to see you! I'm pround of you,Love Grandpa