Tuesday, October 6, 2009

triathlon results

CABLE Triathlon 2009
I was holding out for more pictures from some of the volunteers that were at the triathlon on Sunday but I'll fill you in now and share some more pictures later when/if I get some.


First of all, thank you so much to all who prayed for the weather, it's been in the 50s before and after the race but God sent the sun out for us and although the water was a bit chilli it really wasn't that bad! After a few miles your body has a way of generating it's own heat!


I could go into details but they don't really matter, I had a great time (although I will admit I wasn't TOTALLY loving it durring the race) and it was a wonderful experience I'm proud to say I've had! My friend Brittany showed my up on the running leg and placed 3rd, I VERY HAPPY not to cross last came in 4th and Tyson took fourth for the guys.


Thanks again for all your thoughts and prayers!
The transition from biking to running was such a weird felling, I could hardly feel my leggs and that has a way of making running interesting!


Britany and I

Rachel and Mary came out to cheer us on! (Thanks so much guys!) after Tyson finished he came to find me on his bike and gave me some encouragment to help me finish! Thanks you guys! :)

No comments: