Thursday, June 3, 2010

Morning

Lamentations 3:22-24 (New King James Version)
Through the LORD’s mercies we are not consumed, Because His compassions fail not. They are new every morning; Great is Your faithfulness.
Psalm 143:8 (New King James Version)
Cause me to hear Your lovingkindness in the morning, For in You do I trust; Cause me to know the way in which I should walk, For I lift up my soul to You.

This morning I woke up at 5:30 because I was thirsty... how often do I wake up at 5:30am because I am thirsty .... never. I think God was nudging me and saying, get up, come see what I painted across the sky for you this morning. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Tabby, this is beautiful and I'm so glad you got up to get a drink. Thank you for sharing this with all of us - beautiful! Gracie Blair (Tyson's aunt)

Unknown said...

WOW. that is FABULOUS!

Anonymous said...

Tabby...This is so gorgeous! And kind of ironic, but more of a God thing I think because I just read this yesterday as well! So encouraging even when we don't know where He is leading us, that He knows the way at least!

Clifton Kahler said...

What a great picture!! Nice shot Tabby!