Monday, December 7, 2009

Winter


Well winter finally hit Lincoln, NE and the snow outside it beautiful! I've had a great fun-packed weekend and still managed to get my homework done and this week looks like it will be a good one. Last night Mary, Mandy and I got some good Christmas shopping in before heading to the Flemmer's house for snacks and games. When we got back to the dorm some other girls came to our room to pile on my top bunk, snuggled in and watch an old 80's movie on my laptop. This morning my work treated us to "brunch" at the Valentino's Buffet, after eating what I'm sure was enough calories to last me all week I came back and got my homework done. At 5:30 I went to a Bible study a few of us girls have here in the dorm and at 6:30 Alli invited me to eat supper with her, Bart, and Tyson. After eating too much once again I joined the flemmer relatives and friends to watch a depressing Vikings game. Add a little snow and icy roads and wa-la! That was my weekend! God Bless you all and enjoy this Most Wonderful Time of the year!

No comments: