Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas Break Begins!

I was officially done for the semester Wednesday afternoon but decided to stay in Lincoln for the weekend. I was able to get a few more hours in at work and had a new experience of opening at the lifestyle center Thursday morning at 5:20ish AM! I had a nice couple days without school spending time with my cousins in Lincoln but the real pull to stick around was Bethany Wissmann's wedding. I am so glad I had the opportunity to attend the wedding, it was so beautiful and heart-warming! God Bless you Mr. and Mrs. Beasley!

I left after the reception and got to Aberdeen at Midnight Sunday morning and met Vickie at her house as she was just getting off work. I got to spend some time with Benders and Vickie on Sunday before heading home. By the time I got home I was very ready to get out of the car and burn some energy with my family!

I knew Janae was getting dangerously close to taller than me but she seems to have grown even more since Thanksgiving and I now, for the first time in my life, am a "little" sister!

I have been enjoying break so far and look forward to the rest of this holiday season with friends and family!

No comments: